29 Oct OUR CRAFT: GOOGLE ADWORDS FOR NON-PROFITS
With many non-profits operating on a shoe-string budget, advertising dollars might seem nearly impossible to find. Well, we have some exciting news to share that’ll knock your socks off. Did you know that Google offers $10,000 of in-kind advertising every month from Google Ads? Yes, you read that right, $10,000 a month!
Why Google Adwords? Utilizing Adwords drives more traffic to your site, increases your online donations, and more effectively promotes your cause for FREE. It also helps your non-profit show up on the Google search, if you’re not on the first page then you’re missing out on traffic and community awareness. Keep in mind that you’ll need to have a strategy in place to create an effective campaign, you want to maximize the money you have.
Strategy. Here are a few strategies you can try to get the most bang for your buck.
1) Create a goal. If you don’t have a “roadmap” then how can you track results?
2) Create a strategic keyword list. This will help people find you.
3) Target campaigns to landing pages. Creating a landing page will give you analytics and will help you identify what’s working and not working.
4) Test versions of your ads. This will allow you to identify what ads are working and build on.
5) Keep analyzing. Don’t let your efforts go to waste. Keep an eye out for how well your ads are performing and tweak to make improvements.
Hypesmith has helped many non-profits set up Google Adwords and we understand the impact it can have for YOUR non-profit. Want to learn more? Go to: https://www.google.com/grants/ or contact us for more info.